Saturday, February 12, 2011

Baby Present #1!












I'm so excited to be able to start posting my baby gifts! My husband's best friend's baby was born on Thursday, and we went to the hospital to see the sweet little boy! They don't have a name for him yet, but they are debating between Benjamin and Abraham. I say the former, so I will call him Ben for now! Yay!

I found this pattern (again, from Lion Brand, which, I probably love a little too much). I used Caron Simply Soft instead of Lion Brand Wool-Ease, because I wanted the toy to be a little softer for a sweet baby! I thought it turned out super cute and adorable. My faces still have a bit to go before they look really good, but practice makes perfect! This is a great toy for church (or Mommy's quiet time) because it doesn't make any noise - BONUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment