Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easiest Cinnamon Rolls EVER!

I wanted to make some cinnamon pull-apart bread today, so I made my dough...and it didn't rise. Sad. I suck. Luckily, I had some crescent roll dough in the fridge, and it saved the day!

Aren't they beautiful?

SO GOOD. And easy!
Make the crescents according to the packaging, but before you roll the dough triangles, brush each one with melted butter, then sprinkle on some cinnamon and sugar mixture (I made 1 cup sugar and 2 tsp cinnamon, but I had tons left). Then roll and bake, and right after they come out, dribble some powdered sugar glaze on (probably about a cup of powdered sugar and a few tablespoons of milk - add a little milk at a time to the sugar til it is as thin as you want it). Ridiculous how easy it is, and how gorgeous they are!

Kid approved!

Messy face = delicious! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment